Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MathCurriculum

Ok, so I have found a new home for my blog.  Previously I had been using another site..and hadn't visited my blog in quite sometime until I joined my online course group.  You can see some of my older postings (from a few hours ago) at  http://bfash.edublogs.org/ .

After visiting many other blogs for the coursework, I discovered this seemed to be a popular place.  So I decided to make a move!  It seems that there are endless tools out there for us to utilize..how do we know which is right for us..in this case, since I hadn't contributed much to my previous "home", the move wasn't to painful!

Now, it's time to "decorate" my new home with a few thoughts, and visit some of my new "neighbors", and "follow" their every move.

No comments:

Post a Comment