Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Screencast

Ok, well, I did it.  My first Podcast/Screencast.  It wasn't as bad as I thought.  The toughest part, figuring out what to do.  I am just starting to get used to blogging/rambling about things when it feels like no one is "listening", nevermind doing a presentation that you wonder who will be watching or even care.

At least I'm not in front of the crowd!  :)

I created the screencast using Screen-cast-omatic.  Very user-friendly.  I discovered this site in a preivious course I took at Plymouth.  I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I really like your screen cast and I love using that program as well. It is very user friendly. How do you feel the wiki works with your students? Do you find them using it much outside of the school day? I use wiki's too with my students and they do pretty well with it. Way to get the requirements out of the way early! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students find wikispaces very user-friendly. In the beginning of the school year, I do have to remind them to check into it often, usually about half-way through the first quarter, they become used to it. There have been times when I don't update the calendar and they call me on it!

    They seem to like working on their group projects this way much more than face-to-face as well. However, I do feel that it is just as important.

    ReplyDelete