Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 15: Inclusion Video

The "Inclusion Video" we watched this week, was a re-visit of a video from Brian Crosby in week 9.  When I posted my reaction to the video for that week, this happened to be the part that I mentioned. 

This video came from the students' perspective of what Brian did with the class.  I think the students did a great job explaining how and what they used skype for in their classroom. 

I wish more districts could...or would take technology to that level, especially if there are students in need.

1 comment:

  1. My school had to do the reverse last year when our middle school math teacher was on "restriction" from our building due to allergic issues. The board approved the purchase of two cameras so she could teach the higher level math students the long term sub wasn't qualified to teach. Pretty cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete